Art gallery Oudenhove uses your personal data in a careful, lawful and responsible manner, in line with applicable national and European privacy legislation.
This means, among other things, that:
- We limit the collection of data to only those data that are necessary for legitimate purposes;
- We take good security measures to protect your data (for example, we only store your data in secure databases) and also require the same security measures from parties that process data on our behalf;
- We respect all your rights to provide your data for inspection, correct, or delete it upon request.
Who are we?
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Art gallery Oudenhove processes your personal data for various purposes. We will never provide your information to third parties for commercial purposes. Your personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Handling an order – to enable us to fulfil the contract we have concluded with you;
- For communication, marketing and personalization purposes – to provide customer service, offer (possibly personalized) offers and/or provide information about our activities;
- For fraud prevention and compliance with legal obligations – to identify, refute fraud and perform controls to ensure security within the business and to comply with laws and regulations;
- Handling an order. If you place an order with us, we will, of course, need information from you to deliver your order and to keep you informed about your order. For that reason, we ask you for your name and address, telephone number and e-mail address. Without this information, no order can be placed, and we cannot provide our service;
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, your payment details will be stored in our administration so that we can link your payment to your order;
- When paying electronically, we send your data to our payment provider MultiSafepay. MultiSafepay takes care of the processing of the payment (we do not see your payment details). Finally, we can ask for your payment details if you receive money back from us.
For the processing of orders, we can also provide your information to third parties, as this is necessary to deliver your order. For example, we provide your name and address, telephone number and e-mail address to our delivery services. Processing this data is necessary to be able to execute the agreement concluded with you.
Improving our service and reviews
To continuously improve our service, we can use your data to invite you for a no-obligation customer or market research. Besides, we improve our service by monitoring customer behaviour (for example, by registering your visits to our site with all activities that take place within it, such as clicking on links and viewing product pages). You can also choose to write a review to help other customers and possibly make your name visible. We keep track of who writes which review.
For these purposes, we process your data to promote our legitimate interest in improving our service or if you have consented to this. We may engage third parties to carry out such activities after establishing that these third parties comply with our privacy rules.
Communication, marketing and personalization purposes
We use your personal data to ensure that we provide you with quick service when contacting our customer service. In our customer service system, we may keep notes and record the chat and telephone conversations to be of service to you and analyze and improve our service. For this, we process your personal data to promote our legitimate interest in improving our service.
For our customer service, we also use third parties’ systems, and we also require these third parties to handle your data with care and take good security measures to protect your data.
We offer and the possibility to ask questions using a contact form, where you are asked to fill in various details to deal with your question. We cannot answer your question without this information. This data is kept for as long as is necessary for answering and processing your questions. By completing the contact form, you consent to the processing of your data.
We strive to show you products that are of interest to you based on, among other things, information during previous visits to our webshop. www.oudenhove.art and our advertising networks and media agencies also collect your surfing, searching and purchasing behaviour using cookies. Consult our cookie statement for more information about the cookies we use and how you can disable them. You are not obliged to provide this information, but we cannot offer you any personal offers without this information. You will only receive these offers if you have agreed to them.
From time to time, you can participate in fun giveaways and promotional campaigns with us. If you participate, we need your name, address and e-mail address. Without this information, we cannot carry out the promotion and announce the prize winner. Besides, we also analyze our actions based on this data. By participating in one of our promotions or campaigns, you consent to the processing of your data. Our analytical purposes are based on promoting our legitimate interest to improve our promotions and campaigns.
Newsletter and advertising
If you are a customer of ours or have indicated that you want to receive newsletters from us, we will send you newsletters to keep you informed about great promotions, offers, and news. Your e-mail address will then be automatically added to the mailing list for the newsletter. We can also inform our customers about new products and services by telephone or via social media. You will only receive the newsletter if you have given your permission for this. If you are already a customer at Art gallery Oudenhove, you will receive the newsletter to promote our legitimate interest in keeping our existing customers informed. You always have the option to unsubscribe.
Fraud prevention and legal obligations
Sometimes it is necessary to use customer data to investigate, prevent and combat fraud. We do this based on promoting our legitimate interest to protect our activities. Besides, we may hand over your data to government authorities (such as the police) when necessary to comply with our legal obligations or legitimate interests.
What personal data do we collect from you?
Art gallery Oudehove collects several categories of personal data for the above purposes when you use our services:
- Contact details (name, address, city, e-mail address, telephone number);
- Interaction data (contact with customer service, notes, chat and telephone conversations and digital and/or written correspondence);
- Online identifiers and surfing data (IP address, cookies, surf and click behaviour);
- Marketing preferences (whether the opt-out option has been used for direct marketing;
Art gallery Oudenhove collects the following data directly from you:
- Personal data that you entered when creating an account and/or other data that you entered or provided when using www.oudenhove.art (name, address, place of residence, email address, telephone number, other personal data provided that you have added them yourself );
- Data regarding your purchase of a product on www.oudenhove.art (date and name of the product or service purchased, order status, order quantity, order amount);
- Information that you have entered to pay for your order (payment information, account number, customer number);
- Your surfing, searching and purchasing behaviour on BugOff.nl (IP address, cookies, surf and click behaviour);
- Personal data that you provide as part of the correspondence, feedback, assistance (Q&A) and dispute resolution (name and other personal data you enter yourself);
Cookies and similar technologies
To whom does Art gallery Oudenhove provide my personal data?
Art gallery Oudenhove only provides personal data to third parties when this is permitted and is done carefully. Personal data will only be provided to third parties if you have given your consent or if this is permitted under the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). Art gallery Oudenhove provides personal data such as third parties who deliver your order of police, judicial or anti-fraud organizations when this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or a legitimate interest of Art gallery Oudenhove.
How long does Art gallery Oudenhove keep your personal data?
The personal data that we collect from you is kept for as long as necessary to process your orders, including warranty. We then keep your data for a maximum of one year for the statistical purposes described. The data will then be deleted unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer storage (such as the seven-year fiscal retention obligation for payment data).
How can you exercise your privacy rights?
Right to access, correct or delete your personal data
You can send a request for inspection, correction or removal to Art gallery Oudenhove. You can do this via the contact form. Clearly indicate in the subject that it concerns a request for access, correction or deletion.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict data processing when the accuracy of your data is verified when the processing is unlawful but you want the data to be restricted in use instead of deleted when we no longer need your data, but you do need this information for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim or when the objection you have made is assessed. You can make this request via the contact form. Clearly indicate in the subject that it concerns a request to restrict processing.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the use of personal data. If you indicate that you no longer wish to be contacted (via a certain medium), Art gallery Oudenhove will include you in a file to that effect and your personal data will no longer be used for these purposes. You can make this request via the contact form.
Right to data portability
You can submit a request to Art gallery Oudenhove for “data portability”. You can make this request via the contact form. Clearly indicate in the subject that it concerns a request for data portability.
Keep in mind that Art gallery Oudenhove may ask for additional information to properly establish your identity in some cases.
Art gallery Oudenhove will answer your request within 1 month at the latest unless your request is so complex or frequent, then this term will be extended by a maximum of 2 months. We will inform you of this within 1 month.
Can you withdraw your consent?
If you have given permission for the processing of your personal data, you can also withdraw it. Please note that withdrawing your consent is only possible for personal data for which you have actually given consent and that withdrawal has no retroactive effect. You can withdraw your consent in various ways, for example, by using the opt-out option at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us via the contact details at the bottom of this privacy statement.
Art gallery Oudenhove does everything it can to protect your privacy and to handle your personal data correctly. In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about our processing of your personal data, we would, of course, like to hear from you. You can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Do you have a question or a request? Then fill in our online contact form.
Art gallery Oudenhove
8162 NE Epe